[aklug] Re: Anybody have a spare VT machine?

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Wed Jan 09 2013 - 08:29:33 AKST

Agreed... I have to check ark.intel.com all the time in order to figure out
which chips have/don't have VT.

As an aside! I also use LXC/OpenVZ which does not require it at all.. and
is typically faster than spinning through virtualization layers if all
you're doing is running Linux. Xen has had a similar approach for a while.

My two buckaroos.

- Shane