[aklug] Re: Videos from IndieInfoTech 12/12/12

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Wed Dec 26 2012 - 22:39:46 AKST

On 12/26/2012 06:03 PM, Shane Spencer wrote:
> Playlist for IndieInfoTech Dec 12th 2012 Meetup at The Peanut Farm.
>
> Daniel Feltey, Kevin Traver, Joshua Kitchens, and Shane R. Spencer
> giving presentations on stuff they dig.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6a1JFRi_Flt_RuwY1fitD_BvW1mOdCGy

Not sure how much extra work it would be, but for those of us with
narrow fields of interest: would it be possible to attach brief
summaries of each lecture, either as descriptions in the YouTube video
description space, or in an outline you send to this list?

I'm usually too busy to watch five minutes of a video to figure out if
it really is a topic of interest to me. Sometimes the title is enough
information but usually not.

--
frigidcode.com