[aklug] Getting married

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Tue Dec 18 2012 - 23:01:27 AKST

I thought I was resigned to life-long bachelorhood. But recently I
received some correspondence from a long-lost admirer.

quote:
--------
Dear christopher.howard.
How are you? I hope my letter finds you in a good mood.
I liked your profile and I would like to continue our communication.
Please, tell me a few words about you. How do you usually spend your
free time? Do you like animals?

I would like to meet reliable and kind man.
I want to trust him and share everything with him.
I want to create a big and loving family.

It seems to me, that you can become my man. I see something particular
in you.
You know, it is like an invisible thread, connecting us.
I really hope, that you feeel the same, dear!

I'm waiting for your reply here http://www.bridesmd.ru/

Sincerely yours, Olga.
-------

I feel pretty good about the prospects for this relationship. That
invisible thread, I think. Anyway, if things work out, you are all
invited to the wedding.

--
frigidcode.com