[aklug] Re: Heads up. Videos from the first IndieInfoTech meetup in Anchorage are online.

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Fri Dec 14 2012 - 07:16:45 AKST

The new videos are coming out early next week and I'll be posting them
around as well. They are much.. much.. better done. :)

I said hi to IntegratedLogic L.L.C. yesterday just seeing if they needed
any contract .. stuff. They must be an interesting company to work
alongside as far as your field is concerned.

- Shane