[aklug] Re: Hosting

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com>
Date: Tue Nov 06 2012 - 06:01:03 AKST

* Jim Wadell <jim.wadell@gmail.com> [2012-11-06 09:55 -0500]:
> I am going to be traveling for a bit, and do not want to take my mail
> server with me (A Shiva Plug). I am looking for an inexpensive site to
> provide basic mail (and possibly web) services.

http://prgmr.com

They have a 128MiB ram/3GiB Disk/20GiB transfer option for $32.4 for six
months. That seems reasonable to me, and they're responsive on #prgmr,
although they do expect you to know what you're doing. ;)

I've been with them for ... 3 years? And have been very happy with the
service and lack of spam.

HTH,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]