[aklug] Out of Office 'til oct 23 : email on hold

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Sun Oct 14 2012 - 17:21:40 AKDT

Since I have participated in some threads lately and someone may
desire my esteemed input :) - We're going to Europe, leaving now and
returning October 23. I will be putting the email address for which
I receive email for this ML on hold.

If anyone needs to contact my while gone : you may decipher my
personal email address from my sig.

When I get back, I would like to ask you drupalers how to start up a
site with maximum security from the get-go. This is a topic that
shows up in google frequently and there are even some patches that
are available ....

take care

--
Tim