[aklug] Re: Haskell: Was: Re: Re: Linux/Drupal/PHP/Latest LJ

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Fri Oct 12 2012 - 10:41:35 AKDT

On 10/12/2012 08:07 AM, Tim Johnson wrote:
> * Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com> [121012 07:10]:
>
> Anyone here done anything with scheme?
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scheme_(programming_language)
> Or studied the "Little Schemer" Books?
> PLT scheme (or racket) http://racket-lang.org/new-name.html
> http://plt-scheme.org/
> Just curious ...

For what it's worth... It's pretty high on my list of languages to
learn, after gaining some degree of mastery in Haskell. But it's
competing with Prolog, Emacs Lisp, and Common Lisp, which all interest
me for various reasons, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll get around to
it. But feel free to share your experiences! (I'll be interested at least.)

--
frigidcode.com
indicium.us