[aklug] Re: PowerShell

From: <bryanm@acsalaska.net>
Date: Tue Oct 09 2012 - 16:34:00 AKDT

On Tue, October 9, 2012 12:46 pm, Christopher Howard wrote:
> Kind of funny... I remember Computer Science students back in college
> who said they preferred Windows because "the whole command-line thing"
> didn't really work for them.

We should all be scared that there are people who want to write
software who are uncomfortable with text-based commands.

I wonder if the English Department gets English majors who prefer
picture books because they aren't comfortable with the whole
"text-based thing".

--
Bryan Medsker
bryanm@acsalaska.net