[aklug] Fwd: Alaska's First Maker Faire!

From: Dale Rooney <dale.rooney@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Sep 25 2012 - 18:39:27 AKDT

It looks like a mini-maker faire is going to happen in Anchorage next
summer. I really think that AKLUG should be there. It's a great opportunity
to show people what you can do with Linux and an older machine. The first
organizing meeting will be at 5:30 pm this Thursday (not Oct. 27) at the
Loussac library. Anyone interested should contact Jon Bittner below.

Dale