[aklug] Re: Our current list

From: David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com>
Date: Mon Sep 24 2012 - 10:51:38 AKDT

* David J. Weller-Fahy <dave-lists-aklug@weller-fahy.com> [2012-09-24 14:49 -0400]:
> * Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com> [2012-09-20 16:03 -0400]:
> > On 09/20/2012 11:14 AM, barsalou wrote:
> > > This seems to have come to me properly, not sure about everyone
> > > else. So have all the problems people were experiencing cleared up?
> >
> > My primary concern was PGP/MIME support, and that seems to be working
> > fine. Leif Sawyer had trouble with a mangled e-mail, but he seems to
> > be happy now.
>
> Checking to see if my PGP/MIMEness is handled properly now.

Yep: Looks like whatever changes were made, they're handling that
properly now. Shall I take this as a, "Stand down on replacing the
official list?" :)

If so, I'll remove the aklug-test list from the Mailman system on my
server... although, now that I've experienced Mailman, I believe I may
be swapping all my ezmlm lists over for ease of use and central
management. Having two mailing list servers running on one system
seems, dunno... non-optimal. ;)

Regards,

--
dave [ please don't CC me ]