[aklug] Re: Our current list

From: barsalou <barjunk@attglobal.net>
Date: Thu Sep 20 2012 - 11:14:30 AKDT

Chris,

This seems to have come to me properly, not sure about everyone else.

So have all the problems people were experiencing cleared up?

Please let me know either way so we can work to get them resolved.

I know we have attepted this several times, but this one looks like we
have come close to completely fixing the issues we have been seeing.

Mike B.