[aklug] Re: Our current list (working so much better!)

From: Kevin Miller <atftb2@alaska.net>
Date: Wed Sep 19 2012 - 19:59:29 AKDT

On 09/19/2012 03:12 PM, bryanm@acsalaska.net wrote:

> It can also be turned off by the individual user -- no need to
> bother the admin. Go to the list's web interface and look for
> "change your subscription options".

I thought I'd done that before, but apparently missed it. Thanks. As a
rule, I'm of the opinion that it should be off by default globally, and
individuals can turn it on if they want, but that's just me. Nice to
know it's adjustable at both ends...

--
Kevin Miller - http://www.alaska.net/~atftb
Juneau, Alaska