[aklug] Apple Gear for sale

From: Pete Wann <pete@petewann.com>
Date: Sun Sep 02 2012 - 11:59:31 AKDT

The wife says if I'm going to buy a new system to use as a MythTV
backend/home server, I need to clear out some other stuff to pay for it, so
I'm selling a couple of things:

$400
Apple Mac Mini (Mid 2010)
2.4GHz Intel Core2 Duo
500GB HD
8GB RAM
SuperDrive (DVD RW, CD RW)
WiFi, Gigabit ethernet, Bluetooth
Pre-loaded with OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion. I *think* I have the original
software disks, too, and if I can find them, of course you can have them.

I'll also include the Apple wired keyboard and Mighty Mouse that I've been
using with it, along with the HDMI to DVI adapter and an Apple Remote if
you want to use it for media stuff.

$600
Apple iPad (current generation) 32GB WiFi only model (Black)
Has the retina display, which is gorgeous if you haven't seen it.
No scratches anywhere on it. The glass is flawless.
AppleCare through April 2014, which includes damage replacement for a fee
($50, if I remember correctly).
I'll include the STM case it's currently in, along with the beige leather
Apple Smart Cover, and an iPad dock (over $100 worth of accessories).
Full retail on all of that would be well over $800.

Don't tell anyone, but the iPad is running iOS 6 -- I was in the developer
program for long enough to get it on this system as a test device. It's
pretty stable, I've only found a few apps that cause problems, and when the
final release of the OS comes out, you'll be able to upgrade without
incident.

Email me with questions, and please forward to anyone you might know who
would be interested!

Thanks!

Pete