[aklug] Stripe CTF Web Edition (Hacking Competition)

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Mon Aug 27 2012 - 23:06:13 AKDT

I know it's a few days in but I highly recommend all web developers
immediately drop what they are doing and enter this competition.

Here: https://www.stripe-ctf.com
Read more here: https://stripe.com/blog/capture-the-flag-20

There are 8 total missions that will test your skills as an SQL
injector, cross site scripting kiddie, and password liberator elite!

I was honestly not very invested in web security in my own projects
before this project. I was happy using bcrypt and injection proofish
databases that use safe inserts.

I'll be rewriting all my own web projects now that I've made it
through this competition.

And hey.. Make it through by the deadline on the 29th and you'll get a
shirt out of the deal.

- Shane