[aklug] Initial report on GCI, SiliconDust HDHR Prime and MythTV

From: Pete Wann <pete@petewann.com>
Date: Wed Aug 22 2012 - 10:01:56 AKDT

As I hoped, everything works flawlessly! I had some issues getting the
channels all reconciled between the listings and their actual frequencies
on the tuner (mostly tedious data entry), but once that was done,
everything is working perfectly!
My next step is to build up a separate backend machine with more storage
and processing power, then start doing transcoding and auto commercial
removal. For now, though, my little Zotac box is doing great as a combo
frontend/backend.

Pete