[aklug] Re: MythTV and GCI Cable Cards

From: Zachary R Darnell <zach@zdarnell.org>
Date: Sat Aug 18 2012 - 19:42:58 AKDT

When I was using MythTV+GCI I had a standard Motorola (Pace as well)
DVR, then connected to the MythTV box via firewire. The only channels I
couldn't record were pay-per-view and premium channels (HBO and the
like), all others recorded great in HD. I would assume the flag that
goes out over firewire would be placed on the same basis as what your
device would get.