[aklug] Re: Fridayt Night Linux

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Aug 12 2012 - 01:19:25 AKDT

I guess I'll set up a client and give it a try again. I'l try to get on in
the next day or 2 and post something here if I have have difficulties.
I still kind of think that for what those Friday night sessions are set up
as, some sort of video setup where people can participate virtually is
likely to have more potential.

We can try both and see what works out.

I probably won't be able to make the meeting next Friday. Or, if I do make
it, it will likely be late. The meeting should still be on though as Stan
has the key right now (I needed a break :))

Jim G
On Aug 11, 2012 1:39 AM, "Christopher Howard" <