[aklug] Re: Fridayt Night Linux

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Aug 10 2012 - 23:16:52 AKDT

I was unaware of that. I'm don't know how to use IRC.
I have tried it a couple of times, but it seemed like What I put on there
was just ignored. I don't know what I was doing wrong.

Part of my problem may be that I am not normally in a postion to leave
something like that running all day and just keeping an eye on it out of
the corner of my eye. I may do work on computers much of the day, but my
work is not about the computer. It is usig the computer to do Real Estate
work.

Jim G