[aklug] Re: IPv6 benefits me...

From: Erinn Looney-Triggs <erinn.looneytriggs@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Jun 06 2012 - 10:19:20 AKDT

On 06/06/2012 10:18 AM, Christopher Howard wrote:

If you manage to get six or seven IPs let me know (because that will be
one weird ISP you have), usually they assign in blocks of 18
quintillion, as in a /64. This is where ipv6 benefits you, a little more
room to elbow around in. That and I really like SLAAC, StateLess Address
AutocConfiguration. I have been working most of this week deploying IPv6
to my systems, so let me know if you have any questions.

-Erinn