[aklug] Re: aklug Digest V11 #81

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon May 21 2012 - 09:41:56 AKDT

Bruce,
The AKLUG mailing list has the capability of being subscribed to in "Digest
Mode" by which you get, I believe, 1 email per week with all the posts for
the last week lumped into 1 email with that for a header.

When people reply, they don't always remember to adjust the subject to the
part they're relying to. In this case, Jim Wadell was teasing me about my
tiff2pdf question and the fact that about 2 minutes after my posting the
question, I found the answer.

I really did spend about an hour trying to figure out what was missing 1st.
I KNEW it had to be something simple I was missing. But I couldn't find it
until after publicly asking.

Brain fart ;)

Jim G