[aklug] Re: Capture RTSP frames

From: B Everitt <everittak@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 10 2012 - 11:32:32 AKDT

This may not be what you are looking for, but I've used zoneminder with
much sucess. It will do video capture, or frame capture just as you are
requesting. Further, it will do motion capture based on zone which is
really handy. But again, it's a full blown app with lots of features, not a
quick script.
-Ben