[aklug] Re: CISPA: David vs. Goliath

From: Bruce Hill <bruce@happypenguincomputers.com>
Date: Thu May 03 2012 - 11:10:23 AKDT

On Thu, May 03, 2012 at 10:36:36AM -0800, Christopher Howard wrote:

> http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57425719-83/mozilla-is-first-major-tech-company-to-denounce-cispa/?tag=txt;title
>
> Companies supporting CISPA legislation:
> Microsoft, Facebook, Oracle, Symantec, Verizon, AT&T, Intel
>
> Companies opposed to CISPA legislation:
> Mozilla
>
> Draw your own conclusions.

It's nice to remember that my finger is on the power switch, and whenever I
get tired of playing "their games by their rules", it can be turned off.

Yeah, it's getting worse.

"For the love of money is the root of all evil"

Bruce

--
Happy Penguin Computers               >')
126 Fenco Drive                       ( \