[aklug] Re: Linux on a Microcontroller

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Apr 04 2012 - 14:34:04 AKDT

I saw a write up ubout him doing this, but missed the video.
I kept looking for some sort of readback from the altimeter, but I guess
it's just a clock. Why does he seem to be making certain it's in the camera
shot?

It is a little slow, but I would think it to be workable for some process
control work. Buildings, appliances, etc.

Jim G
On Apr 3, 2012 11:35 AM, "Christopher Howard" <