[aklug] Slackware 9.1 and 10.0 sets to give away

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Sun Apr 01 2012 - 15:45:55 AKDT

I have Official Slackware distros here: versions 9.1 and 10.0 - both
4 CD sets. I hate like hell to throw them away, but have no use for
them at this time. Anyone is welcome to them. I live in Palmer, but
come to Anchorage on occasion.

Give me a holler if you want them. First come, first serve and I
will hold on to them if we can't make the exchange right away.

cheers

--
Tim
http://www.akwebsoft.com