[aklug] Looking for Linux/Asterisk admin for contract - low hours unless I get hit by a bus.

From: Shane Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Tue Mar 06 2012 - 12:26:55 AKST

To my AKLUG homies:

If you are a contractor I'd like to poke a peek at your brain and
possibly set up terms to assist and actively back me up. Hours would
initially be rather low. If you can orchestrate my early departure
from this job then it quickly becomes full time for you.

We operate Debian/Testing and Asterisk 1.8 (soon 10) on all of our
Asterisk PBX servers in 7 locations (4 in Alaska, 2 in Hawaii, 1 in
Idaho) and will be further developing a mesh like solution between
sites and some VoIP proxy servers hosted at several ServerBeach
locations. We process a LOT of calls and VoIP for LD/Inbound and
inbound costs much less than through the local guys.

What does this mean experience wise?

  Debian
  Asterisk 1.8
    SIP and IAX2
    DUNDi
  OpenVPN
  Dynamic routing protocols via Quagga (OSPF)
  Network interface slaving
  MySQL in a cluster or master/master
  MySQL read/write separation
  MySQL delayed syncronization (UUID based scripted replication)
  Python.. lots and lots of python for running reports and trend analytics.

Send me your info off list if you are up to snuff with all that.

Respond on list if you feel like mocking me.

- Shane