[aklug] Re: OT :: Mac Support

From: Tim Johnson <tim@akwebsoft.com>
Date: Tue Feb 21 2012 - 17:50:16 AKST

* Marc Grober <marc@interak.com> [120221 16:41]:
> LOL - While I have to agree that customer service at the Mac Store can be wa=
> nting, I have heard worse experiences with MacHaus ;-)
>
> That being said, anything short of hardware likely doesn't need to go to the=
> shop....
  There is some personal preference and psychology going on here..
  To illustrate:
  The lady for whom I am making this inquiry is (like me) an old
  friend of Joe Polinsky, who passed away in August. Joe had a very
  personal approach to 'caring for' computers. That is what she is
  (ideally) looking for.
  Not some franchise. If possible.
  thanks

--