[aklug] Firewall

From: <scott@ravenmoonart.com>
Date: Fri Feb 10 2012 - 15:32:38 AKST

Who is using what in the way of firewalls on their systems and networks?

I am looking for recommendations for firewalls (any type) to be used
for a sandboxed network. I don't know how many systems will be in the
box at this point, but I have been asked to make some suggestions that
are scalable.

Since I use simple firewalls on my systems/network (my router has a
nice built in firewall that I use) I don't have a deep field to draw
on for this area.

Suggestions form the list? Will look at anything suggested.

Scott