[aklug] Re: ancient port lore

From: Leif Sawyer <lsawyer@gci.com>
Date: Wed Jan 25 2012 - 07:41:39 AKST

you mean netstat. As in the command-line application, given visibility ove=
r the network port.

just run $ netstat -a =20

that's the same output you'd get - although without the -n, it might take
a while to try and resolve all the names, depending.

2 seconds of google, and here's a link showing more info.

http://www.cyberciti.biz/tips/find-remote-information-services.html

=20