[aklug] Re: Sun Netra T1

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Jan 20 2012 - 21:28:08 AKST

$50 says you could google for the answer very quickly. (And I found
some good things by googling for 'netra t1 reset lomlite password' , no
quotes)

But, without googling, here's the easiest way:

1. Remove all cabling from the server.
2. Pull hard drives from the server.
3. Place that ancient, useless paperweight in the electronics recycling bin.

On 01/20/2012 08:41 PM, Damien Hull wrote:
> A fried has a Netra T1 that goes strait to LOMlite and asks for the
> password. He doesn't have the password.
>
> Does anyone know how to reset the LOMlite password?
>
> I'm assuming there are some former Sun people on the list.
>
> Sent from my iPhone

Adam