[aklug] ReSeller Accounts

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Wed Jan 18 2012 - 07:05:07 AKST

Hey Guys...
I just received notification from my reseller hosting account that
#1. I have to provide justification for my wanting of a private IP address,
even though I pay for it.
#2. I am in violation of their policies which direct people away from their
server for the primary web address. (Multiple Accounts of Violation on this
last one.)

So it looks like I'm going to be looking for a new ReSeller environment...
:(

Any suggestions that aren't going to break the preverbal bank?
Is anybody else looking for something similar?

Piet van Weel