[aklug] Some stuff to give away...

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Fri Jan 06 2012 - 20:29:05 AKST

OK. I'm cutting down on the amount of PC junk I have. Especially since
I can't use this many.

Things to get rid of:

1. Two (2) sata cables (yeah, big whoop.) One's orange, t'other is
blue. The blue one has a 90 degree turn on one of the ends, so it fits
into some motherboards better.

2. One (1) PCI to PCMCIA card adapter - you put your PCMCIA cards in it,
for your PC. Ooh, it appears to be a 3Com! (Not too shabby!) Model
3CRWE777A. I don't see why you couldn't put any PCMCIA card in there,
but I haven't exactly checked, either.

3. Two (2) USB cables (woo!) (rect on one side, square-ish on t'other)

4. Three (3) PCMCIA 802.11B cards (again, woo!) One's an orinoco gold
card, with a port for an external antenna, if you cared. One is a 3Com
AirConnect card, which actually goes with the PCI card listed above.
The other is a Dell TrueMobile adapter, also with the port for an
external antenna if desired.

5. A firewire cable, apparently.

6. I think this might be a parallel cable. (I used to have an official
pcAnywhere! parallel cable.. was it those guys, or was it another
company? I forget. But I think it is at work.)

7. A linksys BEFSR81, 8 port 100Mbit switch. I have the power supply,
but it doesn't have the voltage/amperage on the back of the unit, so I
don't know which wall-wart goes with it. (Woo!)

If you want it, it's yours. One of them, or all of 'em. But: I'm in
the valley, and I don't deliver...

--
Adam