[aklug] Cheapest local source for cat5

From: David Prentice <ak.prentice@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Jan 03 2012 - 15:33:47 AKST

My wifi router at home blew its radio. I don't know how this happened.
It was on a battery backup as a surge protector along with several
other devices. It was my last 54GL router. Now it is a good 10/100
switch w/o wifi.

Replacement router is on order from Amazon.

Meanwhile, I need an interim solution that doesn't require me
rearranging all of the furniture and electronics in my downstairs. One
long string of cat5 will solve my problem until the new router arrives
and I have wifi again.

Cheapest local source? Probably looking at a 50' piece.

Thanks!