[aklug] Re: Apache2 and Perl

From: Dan Wolf <dan-wolf@gci.net>
Date: Tue Dec 27 2011 - 18:37:01 AKST

Not sure if this will help or not , but I have found 'Turnkey' can save you
a considerable amount of time getting an appliance system up, such as OTRS -
Open Ticket Request System. This setup includes the entire infrastructure
plus some nice add-ons...... here - http://www.turnkeylinux.org/otrs .
Additionally they have a variety of appliances which are available as
standalone, VM's, or cloud based.