[aklug] Re: Apache2 and Perl

From: Damien Hull <dhull@section9.us>
Date: Tue Dec 27 2011 - 16:02:01 AKST

I'm trying to install Request Tracker. It seems I missed some of the
documentation. Turns out they want people to use Starman to run the
application. Apache is only there as a proxy.

I guess that's what you are talking about. I have most of it
installed. I just need to figure out how to start the app with Starman
and get apache mod_proxy working.