[aklug] Re: OpenPGP signatures on the mailing list

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Dec 14 2011 - 13:57:01 AKST

It is/was a good thought though.

I have wanted to do more with signing & encrypting emails for some time
as I think it's a good idea. Especially with all the personal
information I suspect is being emailed around in the Real Estate
industry.

Another lugger and myself had it set up for a bit and exchanged a few
emails a few years ago, but no one else did. Seemed kind of pointless
when nobody else was doing it.

Jim G