[aklug] Re: ARM Processors

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Tue Nov 22 2011 - 15:49:32 AKST

That, I'm not sure about. Why don't you buy me one and I'll check it out
for you ;-)

Actually, they mention on their website "visualization clients for
Windows, Linux, Mac, embedded". They don't don't do into the details of
it however.

http://www.fxitech.com/products/ (look under "Technology
Specifications")

Jim G