[aklug] Re: Linux Certification Courses

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Tue Oct 18 2011 - 14:45:54 AKDT

On 10/18/2011 02:19 PM, Shane R. Spencer wrote:
> Prerequisites:
>
> Dark Room
> Hot Pockets
> Xena Seasons 1-6
> An unstoppable curiosity for WHY things work.
And this picture:
http://s3.amazonaws.com/kym-assets/entries/icons/original/000/003/619/Untitled-1.jpg?1288903617

It took forever, but I found the stuff I was looking for regarding
studying for the RHCE test:

http://trouble-maker.sourceforge.net/

In the RHCE courses, they have a program that you run that breaks
something, and then you have to 'fix' it. (It was actually a lot of
fun). This one appears to be something similar to it, although a bit
more advanced.

Shane's got a lot of it there, save the picture, perhaps posted above
ones' desk. Beyond that, you just need to spend time digging, and not
be afraid to get your hands dirty. Just.. y'know... if you have
questions, google first, then start asking mailing lists :)

--
Adam