[aklug] Re: Hamsphere etc.

From: Piet van Weel <pmvw@outwardfocus.net>
Date: Thu Sep 29 2011 - 06:48:24 AKDT

KL2CR here... :D

You may want him to check into Echolink (www.echolink.org), yes I know
it's Windows based,
but it's linked to real live ham radio chatter OR take a look at IRLP
(www.irlp.net).

He may also want to reach out into the Ham community and check around
for other solutions. AARC (Anchorage Amateur Radio Club)
(www.kl7aa.net) is one of the local clubs and quite active. (Which I
assume he already knows about since he's a ham and they're always
talking about club stuff on 2-meters)

Piet