[aklug] Are Google & Mozilla/Firefox fueding?

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Aug 15 2011 - 22:01:51 AKDT

I don't know what's going on, but all of a sudden I can't access
anything Google w/ Firefox.

I was in mid-search. Put in some search terms, didn't like the results,
so I tweaked 'em. Now I can't go to www.google.com nor maps.google.com,
nor any other Google site as near as I can tell. All I get is a blank
page and the word "Done" in the status bar. No error messages nor
spinning hourglasses, nothing.

I can use other browsers on the same computer to go to Google sites.
Firefox brings up sites other than Google just fine.

I've re-started the browser and the computer. No joy.

Any ideas on what I could have possibly done to cause this? I haven't a
clue.

Jim G