[aklug] Re: Centos 6.0 released to mirrors; it's also available on http://mirror.mtaonline.net .

From: adam bultman <adamb@glaven.org>
Date: Sun Jul 10 2011 - 19:37:26 AKDT

Just an FYI, everybody: The canadian mirror I pulled my ISOs from
removed their ISO files. Evidently they weren't the 'actual' release;
later in the day they pulled their image, and haven't re-posted them.

I'm re-downloading the ISO images from another mirror, along with the
various MD5 and SHA sums.

Assuming the mirror I am pulling from doesn't throttle me back, all the
DVD ISO images should be downloaded in the next... 7 minutes.

--
Adam