[aklug] We're going to let it go, thanks for responses - Re: Anyone interested in a job importing 24k printed emails in Juneau/Anchorage into a database?

From: Jason McEachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Wed Jun 08 2011 - 16:16:05 AKDT

Apparently every news outlet and their freakin' cousin are already there
or soon going to be for both electronic and visual scanning, so we're
going to save our money and just send some reporters with buckets of
Alaska history down there to spot-check and listen to what everyone else
is doing.

Thanks for the suggestions, thoughts, recommendations and entertaining

--Jason