[aklug] Re: Mailing lists and meetings

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Jun 02 2011 - 22:58:43 AKDT

Yes, we have what we call Friday Night Linux or lab sessions. Its
nothing fancy. Rarely a formal presentation. "Run what you brung" sort
of thing. All are welcome to show up.

We meet Friday nights at Highland Tech High School at the corner of
Northern Lights Blvd. We (I) open the doors between 6 & 6:30 PM at the
far East end of the building. When I say the doors at the far East end,
I mean the far East end. Take a right down the 1st hall and look in the
1st classroom on the right.

People seem like to go in what looks like the main entrance to the
building to look for us and they don't find us. Those doors are the
Anchorage School District offices, not Highland Tech. There are no doors
that I am aware of that connect the 2 parts of the building.

Jim G