[aklug] Looking to sell

From: Barry Clark <blclark@gci.net>
Date: Wed Jun 01 2011 - 01:23:35 AKDT

I know that AKLUG is not a list for selling gear but I thought that I would
off this to anyone in the group looking
to get what is still really good gear cheap.

I just upgraded my computer and I have a really nice case, power supply and
MB that I am looking to get rid of.

I will post links for what the items are so that anyone can see what they
are. The MB has 4gb ram and a Core 2 duo 3ghz.

I forgot what the actual model is but I think it is the E6850. The ram and
CPU and fan are still mounted but it is out of the

case right now. I don't have an extra HD right now or DVD drive or I'd put
it all together and offer it with distro of choice installed.

I am going to look through my parts bin as I think I have HD and DVD, I just
haven't found them yet so that offer may be available J

PSU

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817171022

Case

http://www.coolermaster.com/product.php?product_id=14

MB

http://www.asus.com/Motherboards/Intel_Socket_775/P5N32E_SLI/

The case and the PSU can still be gotten for about $300 for each. I am only
looking for $400 for the lot.

My apologies in advance if this post offends anyone.

Barry Clark