[aklug] Re: Open Wifi Networks

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Thu May 05 2011 - 13:39:32 AKDT

Here you go:

http://scholarship.law.wm.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=3110&context=wmlr

The attractive nuisance issue was also why the state wanted to get rid
of that "McCandles Bus"

We also seem to have lawyers (ambulance chasers) that advertise for
attractive nuisance work:

http://injurylawyers.legalmatch.com/AK/Anchorage/attractive-nuisance.html

When I put "attractive nuisance alaska" as my Google search terms, I got
395,000 hits in 0.22 sec.

Jim G