[aklug] Will trade beer or soda for a CF card that's at least 1gb

From: Jason McEachen <jason@brightshinyobject.com>
Date: Wed Apr 13 2011 - 21:31:54 AKDT

Building a new FreeNas box, and I have the CF=IDE card but not a CF to put in it.

Thought I'd ask if anyone had spares lying around collecting dust before
ordering one. Figure it's better to reuse locally and support the brewing trade
than have one shipped up from Ebay, so thought I'd trade a fine local beer or
lemon fizz/root beer (or whatever else is brewed locally I'm not aware of)
instead of sending my money Outside.

First taker wins*,

--Jason

* taker only counts if selected beverage is less than $20. I'm trying to buy
locally, but I'm still a cheap Scottish something-or-other.