[aklug] Web site

From: Christopher Howard <christopher.howard@frigidcode.com>
Date: Sun Apr 10 2011 - 14:04:55 AKDT

Thanks for advertising the Web site this morning. I'm trying now to be
diligent about getting the sermon uploaded right after I get home from
church, so that people will get the general impression that the audio
will be uploaded in a prompt and timely manner.

I'm sure you're quite busy on Sunday, of course, but (for the same
reasons) might it also be possible for you to send me the bulletin and
outline on Sunday afternoon, so I could have them uploaded as early as
possible?

--
frigidcode.com
theologia.indicium.us