[aklug] Re: Power Supply Rating

From: Shane R. Spencer <shane@bogomip.com>
Date: Thu Mar 17 2011 - 09:02:22 AKDT

Nowadays I just grab the power ratings off of the power supplies and off of all the
components and add it all up and assume heavy duty power usage if those ratings are available.

Some power supplies have different power ratings per wiring sets instead of having a
single supply per voltage level. And even then you have different power ratings per
voltage level.

Instead of trying to fit your power plant to an unknown city size. Start with measuring
up the city.

- Shane