[aklug] Re: FOSS users group

From: Jim Gribbin <jimgribbin@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 04 2011 - 16:33:27 AKST

It does kind of go with the territory. Most of us are Linux users.

Greg M normally keeps us up on The OpenDisc, formerly OpenCD, Project.
Although now that you mention it, he's been slacking lately ;-)

    http://www.theopendisc.com/

I do see that now they also have an OpenEducation version.

http://www.theopendisc.com/2010/10/openeducationdisc-10-10-released/

Many of have given these out to family & freinds that aren't ready to
jump ship yet.

Jim G