[aklug] Re: Any Interest in a Fibre Tape Library?

From: Royce Williams <royce@tycho.org>
Date: Wed Mar 02 2011 - 08:05:05 AKST

James said, on 03/02/2011 03:14 AM:
> On Mar 2, 2011 3:39 AM, "Arthur Corliss" <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, 1 Mar 2011, Dan Wolf wrote:
>>
>>> Don't let them get to you Arthur. They are simply jealous of the great
>>> Computer-foo you have often demonstrated over the years I have lurked
> here
>>> <G>.
>>
>> I think I stepped in some foo once... :-)
>>
>> ---------
> Arthur, you just made my day. I roared with laughter!

Technically, that would be "computer fu" (as in "kung fu", which is
where our use of "fu" came from, etymologically). Not to be confused
with the family of metasyntactic variables "foo", "bar", "baz", "quux", etc.

So if you step in some foo while practicing your fu, make sure that you
remember your lessons in how to fall! :-)

Royce