[aklug] Slackware says "I told you so!"

From: Arthur Corliss <acorliss@nevaeh-linux.org>
Date: Thu Feb 24 2011 - 15:25:18 AKST

Guys:

   http://blog.vivekhaldar.com/post/3339907908/the-cognitive-style-of-unix

Doesn't have anything directly to do with Slack, but from my almost decade
old recollection of Slack this is a subconscious driver in the philosophy of
distro design. End sum, should be an amusing tidbit to help spur on the
distro wars. :-)

If that doesn't grab you this can also be easily applied to the editor wars,
showing why vi(m) is superior to emacs/pico/nano/whatever. >:->

In terms of a general concept, I buy into this line of reasoning. You
GUI-types are crippling your brains. ;-) You are now free to flame...

         --Arthur Corliss
           Live Free or Die